1. Investment & Hold Loans: Obtaining a Real Estate Investment Property Loan can help take your investing needs to the next level with kinds of property types the single-family, multi-family etc..with lowest interest rates > Learn More
2. Rental Investment LoansAn appraisal company determines the estimated quailifying rental income based on comparable owner-occupied properties in the surrounding area to obtain a loan approval. >Learn More
6. Commercial Property Loans:: We have been a full range of Commercial Real Estate and Investment Funding in Florida since 2007,. with fast closings by seasoned and licensed loan officer professionals. >Learn More
No Doc Funding Loan Options for both non-owner-occupiedInvestment and Commercial Properties only and Low Doc Funding for owner-occupiedPrimary and Second Home These no doc funding options can be particularly helpful for borrowers who may not have the traditional documentation required for a Full Loan Approval It is important to note that the availability and terms of these loans may vary depending on which program meets your specific criteria and market conditions. We offer a range of No Doc Funding Options, for non-owner-occupied investment and commercial properties; to owner-occupied primary, second and some investment properties to best fit your unique scenario.Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you find the right funding solution that meets your needs and goals. Contact us today to learn more about these program options and how we can assist you in achieving your financial objectives.
3. Hard Money LoansNo credit check, no bank statement calculations, no financial’s required… basically nothing! We underwrite this loan based on the “as is” quality of the property… not the borrower! > Learn More
4. Fix & Flip Bridge Loans: A short-term 1 year, interest only (“Bridge”) loan to purchase non-owner occupied properties to hold and sell with no pre-payment penalty. Ask about our 2 year option >Learn More
5. Fix & Flip Bridge (with Rehab) Need liquidity to ensure the full scope of your project is completed? Let us help you to minimize out-of-pocket expenses for both rehab and construction costs >Learn More
1. Asset Based Funding LoanAllows borrowers to use their liquid assets to qualify for the purchase or refinancing a primary, second & Investment properties based on assets instead of traditional income verification.>Learn More
2. Self-Employed Funding Loan: Now self-employed individuals or business owners can purchase or refinancing primary, second & Investment properties withmonthly bank deposits instead of using tax returns >Learn More
Which No Doc Funding Program Meets Your Criteria?
NO DOC FUNDING
We offer six No Doc Funding and three Stated Funding Programs
Two (2) Low Doc Funding options for owner-occupied Primary, Second Homes and Investment properties